Searching for a host family in GB or Ireland in Autumn Term 2010

Hello!
My name is Anna, I’m a 14-years old girl and searching for a host family in Great Britain or Ireland at the moment. I’d love to stay there for the whole Autumn Term 2010, from September to December.
So I’m searching for a private host family being disposed to accomodate me for this time.
I hope to get some answers,

Anna.

Hallo!
Mein Name ist Anna, ich bin vierzehn Jahre alt und momentan auf der Suche nach einer Gastfamilie in Großbritannien oder England. Ich würde dort gerne das Herbsttrimester verbringen, also von September bis Dezember 2010.
Dementsprechend suche ich nach einer privaten Gastfamilie, die gewillt ist, mich für diese Zeit bei sich aufzunehmen.

Ich erhoffe einige Antworten,

Anna.

hi, we are a host family here in ireland, we have been hosting now for 8 years - so far we have had over 165 guests from all over the world, we have 4 children, john age 14, niamh -our only girl age 12, tomas age 6 and diarmuid age 2, we host for holidays and for the school term/year too - we organise everything to do with the school, we have skype if your parents wish to speak with us and see us at the same time, or i can give you our telephone number either, i can send you pictures of us and our family and home, email us on faugheenhouse@live.ie for more details, talk soon
antoinette