Host Family in Ireland, Summer 2014.

I am posting this to let you know that my friend, Mary James, is offering language holidays in her home in Ireland this summer that may suit a German student.
Mary is married to Michael, and they have three boys- Ryan ( aged 7) Ronan ( aged 6) and Aaron (aged 4.) They live in a gorgeous home in the countryside, here in County Laois in the centre of Ireland. Mary and Michael have a close, happy and lively family. They have two pet dogs: Nidge and Frazier, and a big garden with plenty of space. Their neighbours are Mary’s brothers and sisters and their children, so there are plenty of young people around to mix with.
Mary and Michael have two places available for students interested in a homestay for the dates July 28th until August 11th. They will collect the two students at the airport and return them safely there at the end of her stay. Students will be treated as a family member and be involved in all family activities, such as trips to the cinema, visits to local sites, football and sports training, swimming etc. They will also bring students on trips to see different parts of Ireland- the capital, Dublin, and on a camping trip to Mayo, in the scenic west of Ireland, where Michael is from, originally.
They are happy to welcome students aged between 12 and 15. They guarantee that they will accept only one student of each nationality, so that English is the common language and the only language spoken in their home. Thus, they offer a total immersion holiday in their family home. They have a spacious double room for the students to share, and they have Wifi in their home and a computer for Skype etc.
The price of the stay includes all meals, accommodation, family activities, mini holidays to Mayo and Dublin and airport transfers. Dublin is the nearest airport. For flights, I recommend www.aerlingus.com because they carry unaccompanied students under 16.
Mary’ email address is mtedelaney@hotmail.com, and she is happy to speak with you on Skype also.
Mary has references available as well as photos of her family, home and area.

She hopes to hear from you soon!